Monday 15 November 2010

A simple trip to Cardiff..


Who knew a trip to Cardiff could be so tense. Ok so it didn’t dawn on me until I was about to step outside the front door to the house... I was about to catch a bus and train to Cardiff. ALONE.
It would usually have only about an hour of travelling but that hour turns into a VERY long time to be travelling alone when you’ve not had a seizure for a few days...! 

The arrival of a friend meeting me in Cardiff turned out to be a God send. It surprised me actually how relieved I felt. All my worrying went straight to the back of my mind (trust me you can’t just forget about it completely) and the SHOPPING could commence :D!! 

All is well though as nothing happened waaaaay! Well I say nothing happened... I did ‘accidently’ buy some very pretty things spending a little bit too much money...
OH and the fact I did actually forget to take my medicine this morning only realising on the train back to Newport.. giving myself a mini heart attack and resulting in a quick dash to the buffet carriage and spending a million pounds on a bottle of water :/ 

So other than that slight mishap I conclude that this whole retail therapy thing is BRILLIANT!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment