Wednesday 24 November 2010

How much paperwork?!?

After a recent tutorial for my uni project I have been busy collecting every single thing that I can relate to my 'medical journey' which has led to the diagnosis of epilepsy. This ranges from hospital bands to pill packets to letters. 

I cant believe how much stuff I already have... it is CRAZY. And the amount of paperwork I have like letters is unbelievable!! I say that as I'm literally waiting for more appointment letters to arrive... the pile just keeps on growing.

Anywho I've been collecting all this stuff ready for my seminar on Friday. The first seminar in which I will have to explain my project to a group of people and the subject its on... me... scary! I'll show this box of 'stuff ' along with some photographic experimenting I have already done and other research. I can't help but wonder how it will come across and what people will think.
Ironically I missed my first seminar as I was busy actually being diagnosed with epilepsy in a neurology appointment...

Hopefully all will go well and I'll leave wanting to get straight into more work!!  Fingers crossed! :D

X

No comments:

Post a Comment