Saturday 4 May 2013

The predictable

I knew it would happen but oh my gosh it could not have been worse timing! I had a deadline to meet at work and a VERY important one :/ I was all on track to finish it on time when I decided to go and grab some lunch with a friend of mine at work. Then of course after having finished my lunch guess what crept in. Yep flipping seizures :( and that was that I had to spend the rest of the afternoon when I was supposed to be finishing my project with the nurses :( It took two doses of my rescue medication Clobazam for the seizures to finally disappear. Meaning a drugged up woozy mess of a Jade. I couldn't go home after either as I was still pretty bad so went to stay with my friend who was with me and who lives in the same village as I work. She has never seen me as bad as that I hope I didn't scare her too much. 

The past couple of days were spent in seizure hangover mode just plodding around catching up on the time I'd missed and by the end of the day my little project was complete be it a little late. Phew.

I'd been longing for my bed all week but put on the "I'm fine" face (at least I hope it came across that way..) Lovely relaxation evening involving candles, comedy shows on the TV and my cosy bed was my plan for last night... and guess what.. it happened and I feel SO much better for it!


Anyway I had a nice afternoon planned today going along to some events for Diffusion photography festival in Cardiff it really was lovely to catch up with some people and soak in the arty goodness. I'm off to my mums tonight for a little while (she's been bugging me to visit for ages) to chill out a bit. There's nothing like family time, cosying up with the cats and your own mothers cooking for a good bit of therapy.


Also I can't stop listening to this since it came up in program I caught a bit of the other day. Retro and loving it <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment