Wednesday 22 May 2013

The hard stuff

A lot of stuff has happened over the past week or so, I can't say what or who it involves as it wouldn't be fair but my gosh is it hard.

My job also got reviewed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually. It was still very hard to take though. I know very well that everyone involved have only got my best interests at heart and I'm very thankful for their time in supporting me. I'm a stubborn one though and having to be told face to face that I need to think through my actions and their consequences is a hard one to take. I felt a little like a child but again I know that this wasn't the intention. I know I have to prepare for this happening time and time again in the future but again it's hard to swallow as I simply don't want to have to. 
Basically the end conclusion is that I am not allowed to be on campus by myself. I have to make sure I have people around at all times which means I can't work in my beloved office anymore unless there is someone around... which is not very often. Believe me I know it all makes sense I just don't like to be out of control and I feel like any sense of control I do have left is slowly but surely being taken away from me. There is a way around everything though and it's just a matter of making yet more adjustments so I'm sure I'll survive! 

I'm very happy to have been contacted by a various people recently as a result of my blog. I promise to get back to you very soon I'm just not afraid to admit I'm feeling a little low at the moment and I don't want to give half hearted responses but let it be known I truly appreciate the contact :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time at the moment and relieved to learn that the review wasn't too bad. I'm not sure that any of us not in your position can really appreciate the frustration of the dos and don'ts you have to live with. We can only admire from afar.

    ReplyDelete