Saturday 11 May 2013

Simple gestures

A friend of mine is doing a 40 mile sponsored walk today in not so brilliant weather to raise money for the wonderful charity that is Epilepsy Sucks UK

I'm so so grateful to her and her fellow companions! This charity really is incredible offering free anti suffocation pillows who suffer with seizures during their sleep from ages 2 and up! I am lucky enough to have received one of these pillows well over a year ago and can easily say it has been one of my saviours. Along with the pillows they also offer invaluable personal support through a closed group on Facebook (search Epilepsy Sucks if interested). 

It's little bits of funding like this that literally saves lives everyday while barely anyone would notice. 

Amazing people, I wish I could truly pass on how much appreciation there is out there for people like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment