Friday 10 May 2013

Reflecting


I'm on lunch at work at the moment sitting in one of the canteens with a crowd of students around. Looking out of the window I can see people working to set up the marquees etc needed to house the universities May ball this year. It's a strange thing to see simply because this time last year and the three years previous I would have been excited to join in the celebrations as a student myself. It's taken a long while to get used to the fact I'm a member of staff here now rather than a student but I've finally got my head around it. I love it here, I really do and it's with a heavy heart that I know my internship finishes early next month. I have no idea what life with involve next or where it will take me. I don't want to leave but I also know that I have to so now it's just a matter of absorbing whats left of my time and spend a much time as I can with the brilliant people I have met in the last few months. 

It's funny how life plans out, this time last year I was sad because I was graduating after 4 years here little did I know I would have the fabulous opportunity to come back! 

Time to leave my impression on the place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment