Sunday 17 February 2013

Passing the time.

I'm sitting looking at a bright day with a (dare I say it) little hint of spring in the air. I'm so pleased and relieved to see some sunshine it lifts a person's mood a great deal I think.

I start my internship tomorrow. I can't wait, my insides are buzzing with excitement and I'm surprisingly less nervous than I thought I would be. What I am keeping quiet though, is my fear of seizures going up a gear simply because of the stress and tiredness that it going to come along with working again. It's silly really, I should stay positive but there's just some things that weigh on your mind that little too heavily. I'll be doing nearly 4 hours travelling alone each day on top of the work.. tense times. 

With busy days starting from tomorrow I've haven't much planned today. Just chilling, catching up on some TV, flicking through arty magazines and hanging out with my housemates before all but one of them disappear back to various parts of Wales for their placements along with drinking a ridiculous amount of tea.

I'm also becoming slightly obsessed with Twitter at the moment. I've only just discovered it properly in the last month or so. There are SO many people I want to follow I reckon I could easily reach into the thousands if I clicked on anyone to do with photography, art, galleries and Epilepsy. Yet another way to reach out into the world out there and loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment