Friday 22 February 2013

The internship begins


Today will be spent catching up on some rest after a very busy few days.

I started my internship on Monday and I'm loving it already. I've met some lovely people and started on some projects with exciting prospects. The room where I am based is lovely with stunning views over the Usk Valley! I don't think I could ask for much better in terms of work environment. I've also bumped into people who taught and helped me throughout my degree, there's some serious catching up to do!






There was an exhibition opening last night that I helping finish off and run. It didn't really involve much just pouring some drinks and pointing people in the right direction. Again there were plenty of people to catch up with which lovely. 

I'm very tired already but I just have to learn how to spread my hours to suit myself and my energy levels. I can't put into words just how good it is to be back in this creative environment again.

Looking forward to what's to come!




2 comments:

  1. I'm insanely jealous Jade. I can't tell you how much of a head vs heart battle I'm having right now about my job. It's SO frustrating! I'm of course super duper happy for you though!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww don't worry too much chick! I was just VERY VERY lucky it'll come round to you soon don't you worry! xx

      Delete