Wednesday 6 February 2013

Mini break

Well after this whole drug reaction debacle I'm feeling a little better. The sun was shining most of today so I thought I'd take some advantage of it and go for a little walk I'm no where near 100% though so had to be careful how far I went and not to use to much energy. My walk was pleasant though, it feels good to be out and about.

I haven't got any plans for the weekend so I think I'm going to take a little trip to my mums to chill out on the farm for a few days. When I start my job I don't know how busy I'll be so who knows when I'd next have the chance to run away for a bit. My nerves are jangling however because I'm decreasing my dose of Vimpat rapidly and once it starts to leave my system I'm more at risk of seizures. It's going to be even more of a nervous train journey on my own. It'll be worth it though for some country air, seeing some family, a few big furry cats to cuddle and some time to disappear :)

Here's to a nice weekend x 




No comments:

Post a Comment