Sunday 27 May 2012

Degree COMPLETED!!!

I've sat my final degree assessment at university. It was a few days ago now but it's only just sinking in for real. I have to keep reminding myself that I have COMPLETED my degree it just doesn't feel true!! This time last year it would have been impossible... and although I have to admit it has been VERY hard this year but with loads of help from some brilliant people who I will be forever grateful to, I DID IT!!!! 


I don't really know how it went... alright though I hope! The questions they asked were difficult to answer and had to be re-phrased a few times but I tried my best to answer them so I guess that's all that I could have done. I tend to forget things very easily so cue cards were an absolute must, although everything was supposed to be off the top of our heads I'm glad we were allowed to take some notes in otherwise I can quite safely say I would have been screwed and without coming across as far to negative, there really would have been no point in me even attempting to take the assessment as being able to recall information is a skill that evades me every single day! There were some nice words spoken by my tutors afterwards too which I was so grateful to hear :) After it had finished it made me realise that even though I was desperate to sit it the same time as everyone else last week it would have been a stupid idea when I was feeling so poorly. I needed someone to tell me that and I'm glad my tutor did as I suspect if I had taken it then, then I would have fallen apart... it also made me realise that I can be SO stubborn for the worse at times!!

It feels very strange not to have to think about work that I have to get done for a certain deadline. Although there are ideas flowing through my mind and believe me I cannot wait to be able to get out and about with my camera! 

There's just our graduation show to put up from tomorrow with the big opening night taking place on Friday. It's going to be hard work but I can't put into words how exciting it all is :D it has definitely been a long time coming!! 

Time to go and pinch myself again... just to check I'm not making all this up and on that note SCREW YOU Epilepsy you DO NOT win every time!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment