Friday 25 May 2012

Birthday weekend

I turned 23 at the weekend!!! TWENTY THREE... I can't quite believe it, it only feels like yesterday I was in primary school!

I was such a nice weekend. My friend, who I'm moving in with, came over to collect me so I could spend the weekend in Cardiff with her. She cooked a lovely lamb lunch for us and we went over to Penarth to walk (or hop in my case) along the pier in the sunshine :D finished off with a gorgeous ice cream!








These are some of the cute little gifts I was given :) 




Sunday evening my mum drove down to pick me up and take me to stay with her. I had a lovely time there hobbling around on the farm with lots of time to relax. Including sunny evenings watching my mum school one of the horses :) 

I needed some time away after the chaos of the last couple of weeks. Seeing close friends and spending time with family is just what I needed to feel better :) oh and stuffing myself with mums cooking! YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment