Thursday 24 May 2012

A+E Review

I popped into the hospital for an A+E review today. It was basically to go over what happened a couple of weeks ago when I had a seizure and fell down the stairs and ended up having to be admitted to hospital with a good few injuries. They checked how I've recovered, my head it completely better as with my ankle thankfully but my knee on the other hand is not. It's still very painful and each time I try to put weight on it to walk with my crutches it just swells right up again and re-bruises. Not pretty, so after they prodded, pulled and poked it today they had the physiotherapist look at it and I have to go back in a couple of weeks. Joy. 

So it looks like these beauties will carry on being my best friends for a while longer. I am determined to walk without them for my graduation show opening though... only time will tell!

The idea is to rest my leg as much as I can but I'm just so rubbish at 'resting'... staying still is most certainly NOT a strong point for me especially when I'm feeling a little bit energetic as that doesn't happen all that often!

I seriously do not know what I would have done without my friends helping me I can't even carry my own cup of tea :( bad times. 


Time to hop off :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment