Wednesday 25 January 2012

A reason to celebrate!

This past weekend was spent celebrating what, for me, is a HUGE achievement!!! I found out that I am doing much much MUCH better at university this year. This time last year I had to drop off my course and now I'm on track for an honours degree!! It's crazy, the sense of relief that I felt when a tutor told me how my work had been graded and how pleased they were with my progress, was almost overwhelming. Even now I can't stop smiling!!! 

One of my closest friends who graduated last year with my original class and used to live with me came up to stay for the weekend. It was so nice to see her and to have a proper catch up on all things life. The weekend was full of night's spent chatting away, a trip to Cardiff for some shopping, lazing around watching films and even a night out in towns clubs with friends. It felt like I had gone back in time a couple of years with not much of a care in the world for a few days. Really refreshing... definitely needed it!

A couple of days later and I think I've finally caught up on missed sleep :) saying that I haven't taken my meds yet... and have plenty to be getting on with today! Early nights are a must this week :)

Better carry on with the hard work for university to keep on track, starting with carrying on writing this 10000 word dissertation. Fun fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment