Monday 9 January 2012

Deadline met - Back to dissertation

Well I have definitely come to the conclusion that my seizures have something against my dissertation in particular. If I'm not having a seizure and banging my head on the desk I'm writing it at, I’m waking up 3/4 hours after I'm supposed to have analysed a piece of writing with more highlighter on my face than the essay itself! Glad it’s not just me hating the idea of writing side of uni work. 

Earlier today I met the deadline for a hand-in for a presentation for the practical photography side of my uni work and I am being assessed on this by presenting the presentation and my current work THIS Thursday arghhhh! Once that is over, I'll have to go back to focusing on my dissertation and to be honest I am not looking forward to it. 

I'll just have to see how this assessment goes and far through the roof my stress levels go. 

Stress = Seizures. NOT GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you do have a sense of humor. :) Hang in there and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete