Friday 13 January 2012

New doctor + more tests

I have a new GP again as my other doctor left the surgery. She's very nice though and actually took the time to read through my notes before my appointment which was very handy as that's not always the case.  

At her request I had a couple of tests done today including an ECG (electrocardiogram) on my heart and blood tests. It's strange  to say I'm getting used to tests of all forms now. That's not to say it wasn't painful... it took THREE attempts to get my veins to give up some blood and my arms are currently bruising nicely! I have to go back in for another appointment with the doctor next week to discuss results hopefully there's nothing bad that shows up!

OH and I had a rather HUGE assessment yesterday morning at uni... and dare I say it I think it went alright :)!! Just have to wait at least a week for the feedback for it.

*fingers crossed* results in all areas are alright :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment