Thursday 16 December 2010

The most amazing nap :)

Ok so I just read over my last couple of posts and they sound a bit, I dont know, "strong"? 
So on a lighter note time for a photograph of my little cutie:


And I would like to announce that I just had the most epic nap ever. I've woken up feeling not in the least bit tired. WHICH IS AMAZING!!! I feel like I could go for a run or something! 

I sleep a lot lately. A lot for me is a whole nights sleep maybe up to 10 hours sometimes more without waking up. This I can't remember doing for a long long time. Since I was about 12 I always had trouble with sleeping through a whole night.  But despite getting a good amount of sleep I still need to nap during the day and sometimes just one lecture at uni wipes me completely out. I think its the Keppra. I'm up to my full dose  for now (1000mg per day) I have been for a while but I suppose its just a case of getting used to it :)

Anyway this makes the nap I've just woken up from so good!! Well I say nap... I said to myself that I would just lie down for 20 mins to try and refresh my brain a bit ready to read later. Yeahhhh 20 minutes turned into 3 hours... But wow did it do its job. I can safely say I am not tired!!

I know it doesn't exactly sound that amazing I mean its just a nap... but it's the little things that count :D

OOOO I feel some photography coming on so I'd better get cracking!!

 XX

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have epilepsy and blog about it as well all though I have just started. I am trying to show the lucky people without epi how much it affects your life. I have just started blogging about my long and tedious journey of diagnosis. If you ever need another person with epilepsy to talk to, I am here.... ANYWAY, please feel free to check out my blog at http://thelifeofanepileptic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete