Wednesday 8 December 2010

Every girl loves a new piece of jewellery!!

It just so happens that this particular piece of jewellery could mean all the difference should I have a seizure when I'm out on my own.
Yep thats right my Medic Aware bracelet arrived woooooooooo!!!

I can't even explain how a tiny little bracelet can mean so much. Its my answer to freedom... to do what I want, when I want. It's that little bit of pressure off my back when I need to do the simplest things like pop to the shop for milk etc.
:D

















I love it and it fits perfectly :D
 
If anyone else would like one of these or knows someone who might, I bought it from:

http://stores.ebay.com/Medical-Bracelet-Medical-Jewelry

It cost about £20 ish including the engraving, some wallet cards to write more info on and postage from the USA  (which is a whole lot cheaper than anywhere I found in the UK!!) Plus this is the nicest design I could find to suit me :D and its a nice colour hehe!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment