Sunday 5 December 2010

Somebody went to the library!!

 How about this for a pile of books! Despite not exactly being able to concentrate 100% I am determined to make the best of the Christmas break from uni and study study study!
This book may well be THE most helpful book for my disseratation and quite possibly my project too! (at least thats what I'm hoping anyway)
                                                                            
                                                                            
                                                                            
                                                                           






I suppose I should write a post about what my work is actually about but I can't really do that until its all sorted in my own mind... which could be a while at this rate..... Meh I'll get there I hope! (I don't really have a choice..) This is one of the reasons (along with time FLYING by) that I decided to try and focus a bit (easier said than done at the moment..) and just sit in the library and find some books to try and gain some prespective when it comes to my uni work. Which in turn gives me something to focus on :D BONUS!

And with that said I'd better get cracking!!

Have a lovely Sunday :)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment