Saturday 9 March 2013

Bastille - Bad Blood - Pompeii

I'm the kind of person that will listen to any type of music. There are some songs though that just sit perfectly in my life no matter how I'm feeling or what I happen to be doing at that particular time.  

Whilst recovering the other day from seizures the radio was on in the background and a song came on that immediately took my mind to another place (excuse the pun). It focussed my mind, settled me and made life seem amazing right at that very moment. Once home I searched long and hard to find what the song was and after listening to the radio program that it was played during, I heard it again! The song was Pompeii by the band Bastille. 


I simply CANNOT stop listening to their album Bad Blood. Every spare minute I'm in my room with my laptop and speakers the album is playing, along with every time I'm on the bus on my phone. It's the kind of music I can just lay back and listen to in the background while thinking through anything and everything or whilst I'm trying to focus on completing much needed jobs and tasks. Every song is different as well so non of that monotonous repetitive stuff. 

Basically I really like them and their music and I want to share it! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment