Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Sunday

I'm not in any way religious so I don't actually celebrate Easter. Obviously as a child it was all about the chocolate and time off school but we never had special lunches and meet ups with family or anything. Today I'm thanking that fact simply because this would have been the worst Easter ever. Yesterday I had another Tonic-clonic seizure during the morning and smacked my wrist and head. I remember being in the shower and getting dressed after but that's about it, next thing I know is waking up on the floor with a booming head and very sore wrist. My wrist is turning a swollen shade of multi-coloured bruises but head is the worst, I have a massive bump and bruising which has resulted in all down the right side of my face aching painfully. It hurts to talk, smile and worst of all chew so the only thing I can be in least pain eating is yoghurt and over soaked mushed up shreddies... yum.. not the most appetising food ever. 

Yesterday was spent napping on the sofa whilst my housemates wandered around the house doing various things. Today is another day of laying in bed feeling very sorry for myself. The sun is shining though so I've been lying in it on my bed which is delightful change to listening to the rain showering down on the roof! Got to think positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment