Sunday 30 September 2012

A "Horizontal Day".

Well today was well and truly a "horizontal day" as I like to call them. No balance whatsoever just wooziness, increased head pain and general yuck feelings as soon as I go to stand. I've also been extremely tired and kept drifting off into really deep sleeps during the day. My housemates are brilliant when I get poorly, they turn into little nurses (despite them training to be doctors!) it's lovely to have such caring people around me, I don't know what I would do without them. I feel a little better this evening though as my balance isn't so bad but I'm definitely not right yet. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I thought I'd post a photo I took a while ago when I got some new bracelets through the post from Ebay. They're lovely little alternatives to my usual medic aware bracelet. 


Best get some more sleep and hopefully wake up with the ability to stand up properly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment