Monday 24 September 2012

Chest infection conquered.

Thanks to some antibiotics I'm rid of my chest infection yaaaaaaaay! I feel SO much better... well back to my normal state of health which isn't exactly brilliant but I have so much energy compared to the last week :) 

My mum's farm has flooded in lots of places due to flash flooding in the area I was supposed to be heading home but the train lines around here are also flooded so I've decided to stay at least another day :). We've been out in the mud and pouring rain this morning moving horses around and re-homing the sheep in different fields, it's hard work in this miserable weather but I'm glad to be able to help properly, I really don't like being the one that can't help out as much!  

I'm sitting now just taking it easy and drying off for a couple of hours with a cat fast asleep on either side and a nice cup of coffee (decaf of course!). The rain has slowed down for a while at the moment but who knows how ling that will last... 

No comments:

Post a Comment