Friday 21 September 2012

Soaring Temperature

I'm visiting my mum at the moment but unfortunately I'm sitting here whilst unable to sleep going round and round in circles on the internet. I caught a cold from my housemate about 4/5 days ago but now it's turning nasty. I have a temperature nicely bubbling away and my head, on top of the usual pain, is screaming at me every time I cough or sneeze. Last night (so I'm told) my speech was beginning to slur and I was massively struggling to find the right words and stopping altogether along with developing an even deeper shade of pale grey on numerous occasions... not good. 

A trip to a doctor was in order this morning  they confirmed the temperature, told me to keep taking all my usual pain and seizure meds, try to rest as much as possible and prescribed Antibiotics. I can feel it down in my chest now which worries me but hopefully the antibiotics do their trick soon as illness and Epilepsy DO NOT MIX!!! I just have to watch how everything goes with a close eye with the help from my family and rescue meds. 

I'm sitting it out at home for and hopefully that's where I will stay.. I really don't want to see any hospitals for now!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment