Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wait and See

OKAY okay I'm trying not to worry about this but it's just to hard not to at least wonder what is going on...

So with this whole ongoing constant headache that is driving me mad I've been trying different things to rule out causes. Yesterday I went for an eye test, I've never had any problems. I've always been told by neuro's and opticians that I have perfectly clear eyes and yesterday was told yet again that my vision and eyes are PERFECT. There's just one thing... While I was there (as I hadn't had an eye test in about 7 years) they suggested that they would perform a field vision test. It was done using a machine where you have to look at a little light in the centre of the box you look into, then click a little buzzer thing in your hand every time they show you a little white light elsewhere in the box. 

These were the results:


The circled dots above are where I didn't click the buzzer. The test basically said that I'm not seeing all that much in the upper left field of vision... But as far as I'm concerned I'm pretty sure I can! A couple of people looked over the first test then told me I had to repeat it. Unfortunately it was pretty much the same outcome. I don't really know what happens from here, I was given a copy of the results and told to take them to my doctor and the opticians will write to them also. 

So now it's a waiting game I guess while all sorts of scenarios race around my mind. Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment