Tuesday 9 October 2012

What's in my (hospital) bag.


I've seen these "What's in my bag" posts around and about on blogs so I thought I'd do one of my own!

I'm packing my bag ready for my Video Telemetry in hospital which starts from tomorrow morning. It almost seemed a must to snap a photo and hope I have everything I need!


I'm being admitted for at least three days and I am not allowed to leave my room for 24 hours a day... so one of my main priorities is bringing things to entertain myself! A book is obviously a good place to start so I've borrowed one of my housemates books to take. This along with my laptop, camera and phone should keep me entertained for a while along with visitors! 

Snuggly nightwear is also a must! I will have a bunch of wires connected to my head to trying to sleep is going to be difficult I imagine. Plus I won't have a duvet as they want to see any movements at all times so warmth is also another things to think about so my dressing gown is coming along for the ride along with my slippers. 

Button up clothes are needed as I won't be able to put anything on/off over my head due to the wires. I won't be able to shower for the duration of the test also so plenty of wash things are packed along with all my meds in their boxes so the medical staff can see what I'm taking. 

Cheerio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment