Thursday 4 October 2012

The Piano Guys

Looking over my last few posts there seems to be a rather low mood theme to them so I thought I'd write a positive post :)

The Piano Guys are incredible. Fact. Listening to them brings a smile to my face and this strange feeling into my heart. Now I realise how cheesy that sounds but there is just something about them that sits perfectly with my music tastes. Having the piano and my favourite instrument the cello as their main instruments is a massive help! Here's a link to their  You tube channel to have a sneaky peek. 

I like all their music to a certain extend, but I do prefer the more classical approach. Some of their covers of popular music tracks are just stunning too, here's an example of my favourites, not the highest of quality but still beautiful...






My music taste is vast and very varied but I could just sit and listen to these guys all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment