Monday 30 April 2012

A message from my sister.

How cute is this... my sister wrote is for a project in school called "my special person"...

"My sister Jade has had a big impact on my life. We share a lot of hobbies like photography, which she is now studying at Newport uni and is in her final year. As we've grown up we've always been together exploring with her friends the river and in the fields. My sister is 22 and nearly 23 and she is smaller than me, every time I see her she is always complaining or moaning because I'm taller than her.
Two summers ago she fell down some steps at home in Wales (she has three homes) while she was alone at home and knocked herself out. When she finally came around she didn't know what had happened. she had dried blood down her face and was carrying her car keys with her. Luckily she had her phone on her and was able to ring me an my mum and tell us what had happened. When we arrived home she had dragged herself into the house and out dad was there. Me and my mum got in to find her inn the sofa with blood still over her. At that time we didn't know she had Epilepsy and after many visits to the hospital she was finally diagnosed with Epilepsy. She's been in and out of hospital ever since and had to drop out of her last year in uni, but after going against out advice she re-sat her last year and is back on track with help from her uni.
Since that summer our bond has become stronger and and every holiday I'm with her and I'm grateful of it! 
I love her sooo much!"

Her teacher was very pleased with her response the project and commented that it was lovely to know we have such a close bond. :D

It's little things like this that make life sooo amazing isn't it? I cannot wait to see her next time I travel up there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment