Saturday 14 April 2012

Brilliant news!

I'm moving to Cardiff!!!!!

I got the news a couple of days ago... I've been worrying for a while about where I will end up after my rent runs out at my current house where I'm living while I complete my degree. Some people choose to move back in with their parents. To be honest I wouldn't have a problem with that but given that both sets of parents live on farms in the middle of nowhere it just wouldn't be feasible. I can't drive anymore so getting a job or even getting out seeing friends is really very hard. 

Anyway so there I was silently stressing about what would happen next in my life, when I popped over to Cardiff to visit one of closest friends house for the night. While I was there the subject came up and it was mentioned that the house she lives in has three bedrooms becoming available for the next year and would I like to move in. At first I just thought "yeah that would be lovely..." not taking it to seriously... but then over the next couple of days I began thinking that actually, as well as really wanting to move in I had to find someway of making it happen. So I told them that I was actually very seriously thinking about moving in and after thinking long and hard and ringing various people for advice about money and circumstances it turns out that I CAN make it happen and that's exactly what I'm going to do! :D  

So come summer I will be moving into a house with a lovely bunch of med-school students and one of my oldest and dearest friends BRILLIANT!!! Cardiff is a beautiful city and hopefully I will be able to find a job and carry on my life after uni :) 

:D 

2 comments: