Saturday 28 April 2012

Mail.

The post man has just delivered the mail and lying on the floor was a letter addressed to me from the university. My heart stopped for a moment when I saw it. I opened it though (holding my breath) and it couldn't have been a more welcomed letter to see at the moment. My dissertation had been sent to the student affairs panel and it has been agreed that the late submission penalty will be lifted. 

Thank goodness. I got pretty poorly and hospitalised a couple of weeks before the original deadline for the dissertation submission and due to that was not able to finish in time for the hand-in date. They slash your mark down for handing in late so for this not to happen is a BIG relief. Given that my writing standards aren't exactly brilliant anyway anything towards a half decent mark is very much needed.


I actually didn't realise how much it had been playing on my mind... needless to say I can't stop smiling! 


Plus along with the letter was this months copy of the British Journal of Photography (yaaaay) another distraction from uni work... but a relevant one so you know... I'll just have to give that a read :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment