Wednesday 25 April 2012

I'm back!...sort of..

I vanished for a fair while there and for good reason I've been visiting various places including both my parents' places. Staying with my dad was nice as I got to spend time with some of my family and friends from up there. Plenty of time was spent outside helping my dad with various things like building walls etc as you do... I did have a few seizures whilst there especially during the night which wasn't so fun... but all in all it was a really nice bit of time away :) Then I went to my mums to do various photo shoots and help out with farm stuff including welcoming baby lambs into the world!!! SO CUTE! 

Life has been so hectic and I have been trying my best to get everything done. The main bulk of events are to do with my university work which involves travelling here, there and everywhere to work through photo-shoots. 

So this has been one of my main area's I've been haunting and will be for a while. It's not so bad though when you have to spend hour after hour printing and editing along as you have either people with you or decent music to listen to. (Plus they have those spinny chairs with wheels on... I love scooting around the place hehe! But Shhhhh we're supposed to be all serious and hard working...) 


The weather has been really rather dull and miserable here too with this being the view for much of the time... and when your photographs need to be taken for a certain deadline and rely on bright sunny days it can get VERY frustrating! Although I do like lying in bed with the window open listening to the rain when I can't sleep or wake up in the night. Relaxing. 




OH I also had my hair chopped off! My hair was shoulder length and seriously struggling to survive alongside my medication... and sadly it just kept getting thinner and falling out almost constantly so after talking with my step mum we decided that I should just go for it and have it cut into a pixie crop. So I did... and I REALLY like it!!! It makes me look a lot healthier than I did (although I still look sickly but I can't work miracles unfortunately) so it's now the "try to look healthier even if I don't feel it" approach, definitely a keeper :) 

Well I still have an absolute ton to get through so I'd best get on... but I'm going to have a nice long nights sleep first as I'm trying my best to stay up right and not have to many of those nasty seizures. Deadlines will not wait for any of that business!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment