Thursday 3 October 2013

Off for a week!

Hmm I'm feeling the need to have a little blog revamp. Nothing to hefty just a little freshen up and some change.

It'll have to wait though as I'm jetting off to Italy during the early hours of tomorrow for a whole week woohooooooo!!! We're flying to Naples then basing ourselves in Sorrento and travelling about from there to places like Pompeii and the Island of Capri. 

I'm going with my nan so it'll be nice to take it slow and relax a lot so we can take in the beautiful sights at our own pace :)

I'm so excited and knowing us I now for a fact we will come back with a ton of photo's and lovely memories. 

So back to blogging in a week or so. Toodle pip! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! Have a great time! You deserve a huge break ;o). I read your recents posts and I feel my heart so heavy and yet flying all over the place with some sort of palpitations as I understand exactly how you feel. I wish I could be there to help you out with... I don't know. Even though, I felt them,I have never seen someone having seizures. If I may, I have noticed in your pictures that your light on your desk is very strong. I had to avoid them a maximum even in my studio. I was also asked to limit my time in front of the computer or TV and avoid electrical sounds (musical or tools). I do use my tools but try to not use them for more than half an hour (honestly I always fail and use them up to 2 hours when I sculpt). I love your spirit and I know you will be fine, that your doctor is going to find the right medic for you the same way they found it for me. xx Nacera

    ReplyDelete