Wednesday 16 October 2013

Italia!

I've been away abroad for a little while but today is the day I catch up on all things life! I love these days it makes me feel more in control of everything... well... not quite EVERYTHING but you catch my drift. The list of what I have to do is so long but the good news is it's raining. Usually that would be pretty miserable but this means that I don't feel guilty that I'm stuck inside sorting things out. Instead I feel cosy and relaxed and can happily bumble along through the day. 

Any who here are some photo's from a lovely trip to Italy. We stayed in a lovely hotel just outside of Sorrento with a stunning view of Mount Vesuvius and visited Pompeii, Herculaneum, Amalfi and Ravello. Everywhere was absolutely stunning! 









If you can believe it this is just a VERY select few as I took so many photo's. Even then I was being careful not to over use my camera. I like to try and save a lot of what was to see just for my memory. Although given how bad my memory is that was probably a bad idea but then some places are just so special its just far better to see them only through your own eyes rather than down the lens of a camera. The travel bug is well and truly in my system again so I'll just have to see where I end up next! 

1 comment: