Monday 17 June 2013

Travel insurance.


I'm going on a little trip to Italy in October with my Nanna and I simply cannot wait! Trying to get someone to insure me to go however is proving an absolute nightmare!!!

The questions they ask are so set in stone it's ridiculous trying to mould them to this condition as is the same with many more by the sounds of it. I am constantly hit by the image above which is basically a big fat NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD WE INSURE YOU!!! Quotes have ranged from not giving any at all to the average being £719 :(

By some well earned miracle though I FINALLY (after spending forever on the phone) managed to find some for £84 which given that the base rate of this package is just £15 before medical screening is still A LOT of money. Well at least I can definitely go now though I don't have to worry too much if I end up getting very poorly as much as it would be horrible at least my Nan won't have to stress to much :)

It makes me so angry I mean what on earth is insurance for if they are too worried you're actually going to need it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment