Sunday 2 June 2013

My new space

Ok so I feel it's high time I post something positive!

I recently moved rooms in my house. This one is much bigger with far more space to fall and miss bits of furniture on the way down always have to keep these things in mind! I LOVE it, it's perfect for me with a huge bay window, lots of cute pieces of furniture and a double bed (very happy to have one of those back again!) My last room was very small so I hadn't been able to get out all my little trinkets and photo's etc to put up and around. Now I have plenty of room to dot the things I love around the place and have been having a nice time doing so. 


I have a little desk area so I can keep work stuff separate to everyday life things like relaxing. Makes for a clearer head I believe. 





I have a nice bright window next to my desk to keep the area bright enough especially when using my laptop for too long. Nice to casually look out and daydream too :) The pink flower was given to me by a fellow patient when we were both stuck in hospital for a long time, it felt right to put it in the bright light looking out over the world. Simple gestures can make such a huge difference sometimes. 

I love a good bit of greenery around so some more pot plants are definitely needed! I have one that just so happens to be a Jade plant which I only found out by chance over a year after I saw it sitting on it's lonesome looking all forlorn and shabby in the shop which is what made me buy it. Faithful plant that one, it's been with me a long while and travelled from place to place with me <3 We were meant to be! 

It's been nice having a little project to work on away from health stuff and stressing about work. I'm not quite finished yet though!


2 comments:

  1. Your working table is at the perfect spot -- just beside a window!. Aside from the warm lighting, anytime you feel like burned out, you can just stare outside and relax your mind.

    -Tisa See @ ABC Roofing Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bay windows are always a good choice! They're large enough to let natural light inside the house, making your room bright and inviting. I hope you enjoy staring at your bay window; it's very relaxing!

    Roslyn Petermann @ Twin Rivers Roofing

    ReplyDelete