Tuesday 6 November 2012

Urgent matters.

So there's something not quite right inside my head. Joy. 

I got called in to see my GP a week or so ago while I was away and the soonest I could get back in order to see him was Monday. We spoke for a while about various things including my general health, life stresses (my hairs gotten thinner and we're hoping its just underlying stress as I don't feel all that stressed to be honest), and most importantly we talked about the problem with my neurological test involving my eyes that was picked up both by an optician and hospital recently. He told me he is worried that this along with my constant headache is worrying and needs to be discussed as soon as possible with my neurologist. He has requested for me to see her urgently and while I was waiting in the waiting room for a blood test today he came down to see me and told me he had spoken with my neurologists secretary after our consultation on Monday and sent a fax over with my results to them today. Nice work doctor!! 

I'm trying to stay positive. I had a CT scan back in August and it came back clear so I'm pretty sure its nothing to sinister. Thankfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment