Monday 19 November 2012

Brightening up

I figured I have to get myself out of this stupid mood.. and soon!!! I spent a while on the phone earlier to a very dear friend of mine and even though we were both feeling rather glum we had a good catch-up on life things and I certainly felt a little better afterwards. I miss her though, A LOT. It poured down most of the day which is never one to brighten a mood so now it's evening and I'm waiting for a decent time to sleep to roll around, I thought I'd try and relax myself with some nice lighting in my room. I forced myself to actually get a few chores done today too and despite the rain walked to the doctors and back to drop of my prescription, not the most exciting thing in the world but it was some fresh air nonetheless. Hopefully both the weather and I will feel a little more cheery tomorrow so I can go and visit some places, a need to stretch my legs and clear my head. We'll see though. At least I took a couple of photo's today, somethings better than nothing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment