Sunday 18 November 2012

Extended glum patch

Well this miserable feeling that seems to have descended over me in a overwhelming fashion doesn't seem to be fading so I thought I'd just blab away on here. I have a list of various things to get done just sitting in front of me. It's not like they're hard or horrible things though, I just can't seem to get my head in gear to get them done. This is all VERY unlike me believe me which is why it's driving me up the wall!! The worst thing of all is that I can't even bring myself to go out with my camera... or smile and mean it. 

I also "found" myself stood up on the opposite side of my room to my bed in the middle of the night last night... I'm clueless as to whether I had one of those waking dream things or a partial seizure. It's hard to tell as I don't remember anything apart from realising where I was and putting myself back to bed. I did have a horrid headache, worse the normal, last night though before sleep and woke up with it this morning so I highly suspect a seizure. It's wearing off back down to the usual pain now though thankfully. 

Oh good news though, some blood tests results came back clear :) so it's "underlying stress" from meds, worry and constant pain that is the cause of hair loss and general greyness. Strange saying that's good news but it could have been some sort of deficiency or something worse. I'll just keep chomping down the vitamins and usual diet to keep what I can away. 

Right I'm off to mope around and watch a ton of Modern Family or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment