Tuesday 9 August 2011

So Britains falling apart...

The sickeningly violent riots are spreading... wreaking havoc further and further afield, my hamster is sick, and I'm missing my family and friends like crazy. 

So I went out and bought a super bright duvet cover. I think it was a subconscious attempt to brighten things up. Which it has done... well my bed at least. But Britain is still in turmoil, Sesame is still very poorly and I can't do anything for her and my family and friends are all still hundreds of miles away. :(

Its truly frightening what people will do sometimes. I wish I understood the reasoning as to whats going on, but I don't so I can't comment anymore.

Rubbish times. 

Stay safe and well wherever you are X

1 comment:

  1. SO PRETTY!!!!! LOVE THE BEDCOVER!!!!! And don't worry you'll be here soon and we'll have lots of funsies! AND CATS!!!! They have been super cute lately so I think they know you're coming!

    ReplyDelete