Tuesday 23 August 2011

Back from Portsmouth

Back to normal life well for a few days at least.

Today is back to normal life after a non stop couple of weeks from various appointments to time in hospital to staying with my mum and finally a visiting Portsmouth. Phew! As if just to prove it Last night I got a whopping 15 hours sleep?? I don't know what happened I had got back from travelling all that way unpacked stuck the washing machine on made some dinner. Although I could tell I was tired because I kept doing stupid things like not putting any soap in the washing machine before I turned it on... and putting the oven on and not actually putting any food in it until I went down to check how it was cooking and finding it sitting on the side still :/ Anyway I watched a couple of things on TV then realised how tired I was. Looked at the time and found it was only 10 to 8 in the evening, not exactly late at night. I went to bed non the less. If I'm tired, I'm tired and if the opportunity to get some sleep is there I take it! I didn't wake up until just gone 11am the this morning! 

So I went to visit my friend and her family down in Portsmouth for the weekend, it was really fun! We went visiting lots of different places. Aspex gallery being one of them, a lovely contemporary art gallery tucked away just off of Gunwharf a main shopping precinct. We also went to a vintage boutique market which was LOVELY. Yes I did buy lots of cute little bits and bobs from both the gallery and the market. I can't wait to put them up! I also got to meet my friends brother and his fiance who were both very nice when we went for a nice Indian meal mmmm :) When we were finished the whole family and I went back to her brother's flat and drank tea while playing computer games which was very fun! 
We also got very lucky with the weather took a ferry across to the isle of Wight. Lovely weather and a beautiful place! 







OH I have to mention these two. Amber and Bailey who I got to share the house with. So cute and unbelievably fluffy :D 


There were some tasty treats to be had too 99 Ice cream and Gluten free bread and soldiers. YUM.

There were some nice long chats about everything life wise from everything that had happened over the last few years to whats to come in the future I feel better for it. the new university year starts in just a few weeks I'm now more excited than nervous whereas before to be honest I was very very nervous. I miss being able to blab on for ages about anything and everything. 







Oh and for anyone who can (and wants to) you must see the Inbetweeners movie!! So so funny good old British film... Warning though this trailer isn't censored!

A very nice weekend all around :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment