Thursday 23 April 2015

Run down

Well spring has well and truly sprung here in Wales which I'm sure plenty of people are thankful for! 

Life has been very busy recently mainly with St John Ambulance duties, catching up with people and general life happenings. I'm also in the middle of making a big decision that will change the course of my life which is causing some stress but I'm keeping that hush hush for now! 

I've been fighting off a strange chesty/throat type cold. I wake up in the mornings after waking up multiple times during the night with no voice and by the time I spoken to people throughout the day I gain my voice back but loose it again but the evening. Talking leads to coughing which leads to streaming eyes! This has been going on for a few days but it's only today that I've started to actually feel poorly from it. The usual tiredness, headache that won't leave and achy muscles. 

I took a light stroll along the canal earlier to take in some fresh air and stretch my aching legs a bit after a day on duty. I feel better for it and it's always nice to soak up a little bit of sunshine!

My "to-do" list only consists of laundry tomorrow so hopefully a full days rest will do me some good and let me recuperate before yet another busy weekend. I can't let myself get too run down or of course the inevitable seizures will start to creep in take hold. 

So it's an early night for me! X

1 comment:

  1. HOW I BECAME CURED OF THIS DISGRACEFUL ATTACK


    My name is Mrs. Jane once a victim of epilepsy. I have suffered this attack at different occasion and has also brought me series of disgrace all through the places i go to parties, churches, my kitchen, and public places especially in the market. On a very cool and relaxing afternoon, I was only trying to do a surf on how to get a cure for my disease can be actualized when i sudden discovered a link on google which i clicked and eventually arrived at a place on the page i clicked and started reading some interesting write up of how a swift cure for my disease can be procured. Thereafter, I clicked on an email of the body/group in an hospital here in the states handling the issues of the cure of this disease am affected with in view. In a nutshell, I eventually came to Temple Dc where i met with the medical personnel who has changed my life now because my disease has been finally cured. I have now become a happy woman forever without fear of the attack anymore. please contact him on this email at dreddyemora@gmail.com for swift advice. Thanks to Dr Eddyemora.

    ReplyDelete