Thursday 17 April 2014

London with the ladies

I promise I'm not trying to be slack when it comes to keeping up with my blogging it's just life is going everywhere at the moment and it's hard to keep up! Most nights I think, right I'll write a little something up for my blog, and simply end up falling asleep. Perhaps I should try not lying in bed typing... it's just so cosy! 

Lately a lot has been happening and gradually I will get it all down. One notable event was my little weekend trip to London to catch-up with some beloved friends. These beautiful ladies are the doctors I used to live with when I was down in Cardiff having one of the best times of my life. I love each and every one of them and miss them dearly when we're apart. We keep up with each other over group conversation on whatsapp etc but it just isn't the same as wondering into one of their rooms in my PJ's wondering if they want a cup of tea and end up not leaving for hours... 

So every now and then when they can all get the time off work we meet up somewhere and have a good catch up and go on a little adventure. This time we all headed to London to celebrate Amrit's birthday. Whilst we were there we went to the amazing O2 Arena to see the absolutely fabulous Miranda Hart one of our favourite comedians. It used to be "one of ours things" to sit and watch an episode of her sitcom Miranda together after a longs days studying/work. It was SO SO good!! We also (as usual) ate a huge amount of food and some lovely little places including The Breakfast Club in Spitalfields and a cute little cafe called Bea's of Bloomsbury where we devoured what we could possibly fit in of a delicious afternoon tea. Yum! 



Before we all headed back to our respective homes we also explored Camden markets and lock on what happened to be one of the sunniest days of the year so far :) Perfect. I absolutely cannot wait until next time we meet. x

No comments:

Post a Comment