Saturday 5 April 2014

A little moment

Would anyone mind if I took a little moment to sound cheesy?

In the background I'm currently writing up a post that has taken a lot of emotion to edge towards completion and it's made me think long and hard about life. So I just wanted to say...

To my wonderful followers, readers, commenters. Each and every one of you are lovely, fabulous amazing people. You are the reason I write this blog, jot down random thoughts and feelings on life in the hope that someone can relate.

Yes I might leave little gaps here and there were life has got on top of me or I'm off on a long adventure but sure enough I come back and write down general ups and downs. It's my release and to hear that others are witnessing this fight against Epilepsy and seizures feels incredible. Your comments and steady rise of page views mean the absolute world. Together we unite and combine to form a positivity that blasts any misfortune out of the water!

Keep smiling you lovely lot and see you around the next corner, over the next mountain and on the next adventure xxx

2 comments:

  1. Jade, this is very sweet of you. I have been reading your blog since the start (long time, hey?) and am rooting for you! I have been where you have, years past. Yes! Here's to the next adventure! You are strong and only getting pluckier and stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pleasure to read the journey of someone else who is also struggling with epilepsy. For some reason a lot of people our age seem to hide it, so the only blogs I can find are parents discussing their children's seizure disorders. Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete