Friday 21 March 2014

A little change


My friends and I decided I was in need of a change.

So off we went to get my hair cut back into a neat little pixie crop and then we went ahead and dyed it blonde! I haven't been blonde since I was about 3! It was so much fun and I really was nervous as to what the outcome might have been but I am so so pleased! In fact before I even went to the hair dressers we had already been into a drug store were I had picked out a vibrant shade of red for my hair. We also picked out a couple of new items for my little make up collection. It's feel so good to add a bit of colour to it and all of it combined serves to be a very nice pick me up. Sadly it won't be staying this colour for long as due to my medicines my hair is very weak so it won't be able to handle to much more dye! 

This picture was taken a couple of days ago in Liverpool with my friend and ex housemate whilst on one of our little adventures where we meet up again and go and explore somewhere. She's a doctor in a very busy Birmingham hospital so trying to find some time to catch up isn't exactly easy. Safe to say we both had a lovely few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment