Friday 7 March 2014

Cheerier note

The past couple of days have been far cheerier than of late which I am very grateful for. I've been out and about with friends making the most of days filled with walking, mountains, chickens, pancakes, rope-swings and plenty of other stuff. I even very unexpectedly joined a choir!! Having not sung in a choir for 10 years it felt lovely to be singing from a music book again even if it was hard to follow all the notes..



Today was a slow day resting from walking so much and tackling some of life's little niggling affairs that need to be dealt with over the phone etc. Bleurgh. I was having a little trouble sleeping earlier for some reason (very unlike me) so I ended up sewing a gift for my friends birthday. I hope she likes it :) Then I popped on here. 

Now I will attempt to sleep again. Night world. x 

1 comment:

  1. Jade, I'm sure many people have comments and recommendations for you. I don't want to lead you anywhere you don't feel comfortable going, but I think mental attitude and natural healing should be explored as much as possible. I just started looking at your blog today (nice diversion from work, THANKS), and saw you were recently in the hospital due to some of the medications prescribed. I stumbled on this article, and thought you might like to look at it and see if it leads you anywhere. I found this (and your blog) while looking into osteopathy and epilepsy. Take care of yourself and also LOVE yourself. You deserve it!!!

    http://www.cayce.com/HealingEpilepsyByLindaCaputi.htm

    ReplyDelete