Sunday 1 December 2013

Off to be kept and eye on!

I'm going away for a little while to stay with one of my sisters and baby niece. It's getting overwhelming staying in this house with people I don't get along with while my seizures increase. 

I'm trying to sort out renting my room to someone who can take of my tenancy so I can leave for good but it's taking a fair old while. So while I wait for someone to come forward which will hopefully be sooner rather than later my little sister has offered for me a place to stay so I can be kept an I eye on. There's no way I would have said no even if my stubborn side where to come out as I get to spend time with her and baby Willow. Wooohoooooo! 

I'm not taking my laptop with me so no blogging from me for a little while x 

No comments:

Post a Comment