Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It looks like I've abandoned my blog... I haven't though I promise!

It's just been a very busy time here and just as it slows a little Christmas is coming right up swiftly followed by the New Year. 

Short post... I'm glad to report I've finally moved to live up North with my parents and younger sister wooohoooooo! My tenancy is signed over and as of January the 1st I will have nothing to do with those people ever again! Unfortunately I did have to leave a ton of my things down there as my dad had to collect me in the tiny car as the big pick-up broke down right beforehand... typical.. but I'll grab it before the new person moves in. It can safely be said that I feel so much better for it already. 

A little early I know but have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment