Thursday 20 December 2012

Festivities

Christmas is in less than a week! My housemates are leaving for home one by one. I finally finished my Christmas shopping yesterday and just need to wrap some remaining presents. I'm feeling rather rough today and it looks like I'll be spending the evening in bed so I figured I'd write about recent happenings.

My Christmas and New Year travelling around Britain to see family starts tomorrow so I won't be on here much for a couple of weeks I shouldn't think. I just picked up my bulk load of various medications to last me over the holiday period there is quite the stash sitting ready to be packed into my suitcase!


We had a house Christmas party on Saturday which was really fun! A scrumptious dinner was prepared and demolished easily by us all :) it was so good! We played Secret Santa giving a budget to each other of 5 pounds and only Asda to shop in... all at the same time.. it was hilarious trying to run away from each other in the ails in case we saw what someone else was buying. We all managed it though and gave each other some lovely, funny and gratefully received gifts. After dinner was the of course the obligatory game of Charades again a massive amount of fun, the kind where you laugh so hard you can't breathe! 

Right I'm in desperate need of a sleep, walking a long way in the pouring rain takes it out of you! x 


No comments:

Post a Comment