Tuesday 11 December 2012

Friends and neurologists.

Tonight I'm meeting my new neurologist in a private hospital. My notes, video's and witness accounts are almost ready to go. I went to collect my notes that my GP prepared for me and half my information isn't included! Good job I make copies of everything I receive before I take them over to them I'll just show them myself. Not impressed I have to say. The nerves are kicking in but I'll have my mum with me and we are going to get something sorted, we're not leaving the hospital without a plan of action that's for sure. 

Anyway a friend of mine I lived with at university came down from North Wales to visit for a couple of days on Sunday. It was so good to see her. We talked constantly about everything life wise, explored some of Cardiff and went shopping (of course) along with treating ourselves to a couple of meals out in restaurants :) Had some amazingly tasty food! The BEST news is, she may well be moving down here permanently very soon :D I really hope it all plans out and we end up living together again, that would be amazing!! 




Hopefully these little walks exploring the city will become a regular thing... 

1 comment: