Tuesday 4 December 2012

Weekend celebrations!

We had such a nice weekend here in the house :) It was one of our housemates Sameena's 30th birthday celebrations which of course meant a house full of people dancing the night away!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMEENA!!! X 
Umm so this very rare occasion is me dancing bollywood style in the middle of a group of people... I'm not entirely sure what happened.. one minute I was sat talking with people and the next I was up dancing... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm going to have to get practising on some moves for next time hehe! 


There was plenty of music, dancing, laughing and food! 

The morning after brunch, scrumptious food for a tired bunch :)

I haven't laughed so much in a while and to feel so well and happy felt amazing, bring on the next gathering :) 

It really was a lovely couple of days with a house full of people really enjoying themselves, and everyone had a brilliant time, what more could you ask for! 

xx



1 comment:

  1. You look so happy and really well in these photos. Keep smiling :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete