Thursday 8 March 2012

Dissertation = DONE.

I've done it, I've done it, I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!

My dissertation is COMPLETE. Written up, printed, bound and handed over to the uni.



It's taken over my life for so long I cannot wait to get back to my usual self!





Stress = gone so it's time to pick up my camera again and get out and about :D Starting with a trip to my mum's farm in Devon for a weekend of walking along the coast, catching up with my parents, hanging out with the animals and just generally chill out! And to make it all the better my friend is joining me :D! 

1 comment:

  1. How’s your life now that your dissertation free? Stress can really be part of dissertation writing, but it shouldn’t be all stress when writing. People should know how to balance their time so that they can have time for both working on their dissertation, and still have time for other things that they want to do.

    ReplyDelete